- We respect your privacy.
- Security is important to us. We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, but we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- We may use your information to improve the performance and accuracy of our website and system. We will only do so if we can preserve the confidentiality of user identifiable information.
- If you choose to post publicly on our blog or otherwise explicitly give us permission to share your identifiable information with others, this information may become public.
- You can opt out of marketing communications we send.
- We will not sell your information to a third party.
- We may link to other websites. We cannot vouch for their privacy policies.
- Use of the website is subject to the Terms of Service.
- Please contact us if you would like to learn more about our company and our policies.
- "Information" is defined in section 2.
- "Law" means any law (including the common law), statute, bylaw, rule, regulation, order, ordinance, treaty, decree, judgment, and any official directive, protocol, code, guideline, notice, approval, order, policy, or other requirement of any Governmental Authority having the force of law.
- "Personally Identifiable Information" is defined in section 2.
- "User" is defined in the User Agreement.
- Information ALB Collects. ALB may collect information that identifies Users when accessing the Site (collectively, "Information"), which includes:
- user names, addresses, phone numbers, birth dates, billing, email addresses, credit card information, and other financial account information ("Personally Identifiable Information"),
- other information Users provide to ALB but that does not identify Users personally, such as records of User visits, and information Users submit when using the Site, traffic data and usage information generated from User visits to the website, including but not limited to User Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics and the type of device that Users use to access the Site, and
- information from third parties, and
- Tracking Technologies ALB Uses. ALB may use a variety of technologies to collect Information, including cookies, flash cookies, general log information, and referral information from third party websites.
- No Information Collected from Children
- Site Not Intended for Children. ALB does not intend that the Site or its content are used by children under the age of 18, or direct the Site or its content at children under the age of 18.
- No Information Intentionally Collected from Children. ALB will not, without parental consent, intentionally collect or solicit any Information from anyone under the age of 18, or allow people under the age of 18 to register for the Site.
- In Case of Unintended Collection. If ALB learns from any Person that it has collected Information from a child under age 18 without parental consent, ALB shall promptly delete that Information.
- How ALB Uses Information. ALB may use the Information its collects to:
- provide, operate, maintain, improve, and promote, the Site,
- enable Users to access and use the Site, including uploading, downloading, collaborating on, and sharing content,
- process and complete transactions, and send Users related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices,
- send transactional messages, including responding to User comments, questions, and requests, providing User service and support, and sending Users technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages,
- send promotional communications, such as providing Users with information about services, features, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, events, and sending updates about User team and chat rooms,
- monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Site and for marketing or advertising purposes,
- investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Site, and other illegal activities,
- personalize the Site content, features, or advertisements, and
- enable Users to share content with other Users they designate.
- Security. The security of your Personal Information is important to us but no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Information Advertising and Sharing
- Credit and Debit Card Information. ALB may share User credit or debit card numbers with third party Payment Service providers or card networks, only to the extent necessary to monitor card transactions at participating merchants and track redemption activity for the purposes of providing card-linked services.
- User Settings. ALB shall provide Users the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding ALB's collection, use, and sharing of User information, to the extent required by Law, which might include a User's ability to correct, update, and delete account information, change choices for subscriptions and newsletters, choose whether or not to receive offers from ALB, and choose whether the User receives targeted advertising from ALB or third party advertising partners.
- Accessing and Correcting User Information
- Opportunity to Correct Contact Information and Preferences. ALB shall provide Users with the opportunity to ensure that contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date, through each User's account, accessible from www.accuratelegalbilling.com.
- Opportunity to Request Corrections and Deletions. Subject to section 11.3, ALB shall provide Users with the opportunity to request that ALB correct inaccurate Personally Identifiable Information ALB holds, and delete Information ALB is not required to retain by Law or for legitimate business purposes.
- Discretion Over Corrections and Deletions. ALB will have the sole discretion to adhere to or decline User requests to correct or delete Information that are frivolous or vexatious, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or not otherwise required by Law.
- California Privacy Rights
- Additional Rights for California Residents. If a User is a California resident, the User may have certain additional rights, including:
- the right to request information regarding ALB’s disclosure of the User's personal information to third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes, under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, and
- the right of Users who are minors to request and obtain deletion of certain posted content, under California Business and Professions Code Section 22581.
- No Security Guarantees. ALB does not guarantee against all unauthorized disclosure, alteration, or destruction or Information.
- Notice of Changes. ALB shall provide reasonable notice of any such changes on the Site.
- Acceptance of Changes. Users' continued use of the Site after notice of the changes has been posted to the Site will be deemed acceptance of the changes, if a reasonable time has passed in which Users could review the changes, but regardless as to whether the User actually did review the changes.
- Links to Other Websites. ALB will not be responsible for the content on or privacy practices of third party sites linked to from the Website.
Accurate Legal Billing, Inc.
P.O. Box 102
Bayville, NY 11709